Friday, February 18, 2011

Distributing Chapbooks

With the chapbooks, I kept the distribution very simple because this is not the kind of work I normally do and not something I want people to know me for doing. I had fun with this project and decided to distribute the books in a fun way. I gave a few to my boyfriend's family so that they can distribute them at their workplace to a few friends who have interests in the arts. I also gave some to my friends and mailed some to various relatives and friends across the U.S. so that my chapbooks can make someone smile. I have gotten really good feedback so far from the people who have received them and gotten back to me. Everyone was very "touched" and "impressed" and plan on showing their friends and coworkers. Hopefully, this distribution will help me find professionals that are interested in my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment